Sunday, February 20, 2011

On My Menu This Week

Tomorrow starts our month of daylight shifts for my husband. Wish me luck. lol! It's a big change for all of us from midnight shift to daylight. We'll get through it, I'm sure.

Here's our menu for the week:

Saturday:  crockpot bbq chicken sliders with rice and salad on the side

Sunday: planned spaghetti & meatballs but ended up having tacos

Monday: super hot spicy chicken legs from RR with mashed potatoes and corn on the side

Tuesday: spaghetti & meatballs

Wednesday: spicy chicken & broccoli over jasmine rice

Thursday: pita pizzas & salad

Friday: mexi lasagna

Stop by and say "hi". I love talking with friends! 

I'm linking to Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Hi Tami!

I noticed the Shabby Blogs tag in your layout, and it looks so cute, so I linked over and checked it out. I LOVE that site! Their stuff is so adorable! I love even more that in 2 minutes I can totally change the look of my blog. No muss, no fuss, no messing around with HTML. :)

Good luck with the schedule change--those can be rough!

Tami said...

I love her blog templates, too!

The first day went pretty smoothly. Unless you count my grouchy kids - but lately that's been nothing new. UGH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...