Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cookie Carnival - April Roundup!

I apologize for the long delay in posting the roundup again this month.

April's Cookie Carnival cookie recipe was Toasted Coconut and Orange Icebox Cookies from Aida Mollenkamp at the Food Network.

Check out these beauties:

Katrina @ Baking and Boys said "The cookies are definitely very orange flavored and had a great coconut chew to them.  The chocolate covered bites were better than the plain halves.  Overall a really good cookie!"


Cristine @ Cooking with Cristine loved these cookies plain, without dipping them in chocolate.


I want to welcome Krista @ In the Kitchen with Krista to the Cookie Carnival!  This is her first time participating with us! 


Chaya @ My Sweet and Savory decorated her cookies with colored sugars.


Amanda @ Amanda's Cookin' took the time to rewrite this recipe so that it was easier to understand. She said that her family loved the cookies!



Thanks, ladies, for another great round up! 

Your cookies look fabulous!


I hope to see you at the May round up.

Keep an eye on your inbox for the cookie recipe fojavascript:void(0)r May!  


For more info. on how YOU can join the Cookie Carnival, click here.  I'd love for you to join us! 


Happy Baking!
Tami

6 comments:

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Thanks, Tami for hosting this and doing all the work.

Cristine said...

Thanks for hosting the carnival and for posting the round up!

stephchows said...

mmm great now I'm hungry :)

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Delicious round up and that sure is a gorgeous cookie:-)))

Amanda said...

Thanks Tami! Did you make them?

Tami said...

Great job, Ladies!!

Amanda, how sad is it that I couldn't find the time to make them?!? I've been so busy working at Alexis' school lately and then Andy and I had allergy problems, I couldn't squeeze it in.

I still want to try them, though, because they look delicious. I'm craving the chocolate cookies for this month right now. lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...