Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cookie Carnival - March Round Up!

Welcome!

Check out all of these wonderful versions of Hershey's Walnut Mint Bars from our creative Cookie Carnival blogger friends:

Carol @ No Reason Needed says "I was never a fan of walnuts in baked items but these bars were wonderful - maybe even more so because of the walnuts!"


Tiffiny @ The Bake-Off Flunkie took a chance on baking this recipe with no altitude adjustments and ended up very happy with the results!


Amanda @ Amanda's Cookin switched out the walnuts & mint for almonds in her almond cheesecake bars!


Tessa @ The Cookin' Chemist also left the nuts out of her bars, calling them mint cream cheese bars!


Michelle @ Something New is Cooking celebrated her 200th post with the Cookie Carnival!


Tami @ Tami's Kitchen Table Talk  switched out the walnuts for pecans in her pecan mint bars!


Carrie @ Carrie's Sweet Life says that she was not a mint fan...until lately. She said that she loved these mint bars!



This was a great round-up, everyone!

I look forward to seeing everyone at the end of April!

If you'd like to join in on the fun at the Cookie Carnival, here's what you need to do

Happy Baking,
Tami

5 comments:

NO REASON NEEDED said...

Thanx for hosting a great recipe. Can't wait to make the next one.

If ever you need a hiatus for a month, I'd love to give you a break.

Just let me know well in advance, so I may come up with a terrific cookie recipe.

Tiffiny Felix said...

I'm so glad you gave the carnival a new home...Thanks for the work you put into it :) I can't wait to try the next cookie--maybe I won't procrastinate this month ;)

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

These look delicious. I just could not fit this in with the holidays and a personal dilemma. I am looking forward to next month, though, and can't wait to get started.

Thanks for organizing this.

stephchows said...

love all the variations, great job everyone!

Anne said...

tami, you are one of the winners of the 3 day cleanse book on my blog,
http://lunaj1456.blogspot.com/2010/03/3-day-cleanse-review-and-giveaway.html

I couldn't find an email address, so I figured I comment here, please email me at
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
with your mailing information. thanks!!

Ps- these look like some great recipes, I'm following you now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...