Friday, January 8, 2010

Some New & Exciting Changes Coming Soon!

I have had so much fun with this cooking blog over the last year. I love trying new recipes. Unfortunately, my waist line does not like what is happening from all of the goodies that I have been cooking.

After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided that I am going to divide my blog into 2 sections, per say - one half of it will continue to show recipes that I am trying out for my family and the other half will showcase my low carb adventures.

I've decided that it's time that I buckle down and get serious about losing weight. I've done low carbing before and it works for me. (But the devil on my shoulder constantly reminds me of how much I LOVE to bake sweets!)

I figure that posting my experiences along the way will help to keep me honest. I will post about low carb dishes as well.

My family, on the other hand, will not be low carbing with me. I will continue to cook regular meals and desserts for them....and hopefully add some new, healthy foods along the way!

I hope that you will continue on this journey with me!

Hugs,
Tami

2 comments:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Great idea! I look forward to seeing and learning some new low carb recipes!
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy,

Found you today through Big Daddy D's blog. Your recipies look delicious.

I too am doing low carb while still trying to feed my family "normal" dishes.

Will be visiting a lot for inspiration. I love the tortilla idea with the hot dog did a version of that last night while my family enjoyed their hot dog on great fresh baked bakery buns.

Good luck with the diet!

Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...