Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kids Cook - Tropical Strawberry Smoothies

My kids really enjoy helping out in the kitchen. A couple of months ago I decided that we would set up one day each weekend for a "Kids Cook" day.

We've been really busy this weekend but we did manage to make smoothies together. Our local WalMart was giving out samples of smoothies on Saturday. Both of my kids liked it so we decided to make more at home. I already had the ingredients at home to make smoothies so I didn't have to spend the extra money on buying the ingredients. (YAY!)

Tropical Strawberry Smoothies
1 C. vanilla yogurt
1 C. fresh strawberries, sliced
1 C. frozen tropical fruit
1/2 skim milk
1 small banana, peeled and sliced

Add all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna-FFW said...

I have got to try these.. my kids would love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...